top of page
Hydrotherapy is the therapeutic use of hot and cold water.
At North Florida Naturopathic we perform a specific type called Constitutional Hydrotherapy.
Benefits of this therapy include:
- Reduces fluid build-up
- Warms cold hands and feet
- Improves energy
Balances nervous system
- Calms the mind and emotions
- Regulates the body's response to stress
Supports immune function
- Helps you recover from sickness faster
- Calms hyperactive immune response
Modulates blood pressure
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Raises low blood pressure
Hydrotherapy is an excellent treatment to receive for an acute illness or as part of a long-term preventative/wellness strategy. Treatments are an hour long and cost $65. Typically 4-6 sessions are recommended to see lasting results.
bottom of page